Friday, March 29, 2013

A sale, an update and a freebie!

Are we ready for the weekend???  I have so many fun things planned for this weekend!  On Saturday, we are having my little gal's second birthday and on Sunday, we have an Easter play date at a bouncy house with my 4 year old's best pal from school!  And, to make life even better, it seems as though the weather might finally be getting warmer!  Hooray!

In honor of all these great things, I'm having a sale!  Everything will be 20% off this weekend, so check it out!

Since I've been off this week and busy planning for L's party, I haven't really done too much school stuff.  I did make a new set of math task cards for multiplying whole numbers and fractions:

I've also been working on this homework packet for my kids.  We we return from the break, I'm going to cycle back through the major works for fifth grade math.  This means we are going all the way back to decimal work from September.  My student have been using task cards all year to keep their skills sharp, but I think we need some serious, rigorous review before THE test at the end of April.

I wanted to share part of what I've created so far.  This is NOT a finished product and I haven't used it with my class yet.  I plan on expanding the packet and eventually adding answer keys.  I'd love some feedback from anyone who uses it with their class or has a minute to look through it.  Click the image (or HERE) to download 3 pages of practice aligned to 5.NBT.1, 5.NBT.2 and 5.NBT.3.

If you use this with your class, please please please come back and let me know what you think!



Have a BEAUTIFUL weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this decimal practice. I think students of all ages need to practice decimals regularly to remember how to work with them. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Factions are definitely above my firsties heads but these are super cute. I will definitely file these away in case I end up in intermediate! :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete