Sunday, May 5, 2013

TpT Teacher Appreciation Sale!

I'm sure you've heard by now that TpT is having a huge sale this week!  I'm joining in on the fun and putting my entire store on sale for 20% off.  Use code TAD13 for an additional 10% off and you'll get 28% off your entire order.  Don't you love how percents work?!

Here are some items you might want to check out:




My newest products: The Tiger Rising Novel Study
My Mother's Day (or any day!) Recipe Poem Package

A Reading Response Booklet for Schooled by Gordon Korman - questions for each chapter in a cute booklet format!
Fifth Grade Math Task Card Bundle - all my task cards plus all the task cards I ever add to my store!  Right now, there the set is mainly fractions, but it will grow!
Mark your calendars!


No comments:

Post a Comment