Sunday, January 26, 2014

Valentine's Day Freebie!


Hi all!  Just a quick note to let you know that I updated my Facebook Freebie.  You can head over there to grab a multiplying decimals activity that is a part of my Valentine's Day Math Centers that I just uploaded to TpT.

Here is the link to my FB Page: Facebook




To complete the activity, students multiply all 8 cards and then match the birds with the same product.  Gotta love self checking work!

If you are interested in the full set of Valentine's Day Math Centers, they are on sale on TpT for $3 right now.

This set is focused on decimals and order of operations.

Have a great week, all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie, Sarah! I'm sticking your pack in my cart right now so I can buy and print when we go back to school! You KNOW I have to have all of your math games! My kids love them and my buckets are full of all of your wonderful stuff! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete