Thursday, August 15, 2013

What's On Your Wishlist Linky!


Surely by now you've heard that TpT is having a Back to School Sale from August 18th-19th!  Many sellers are discounting their entire stores by 20% and then you can use code BTS13 for an additional 10% off (remember: 20% +10% = 28% off your order!).  My store will be on sale the 18th, 19th and 20th!



I'm linking up with the Collaboration Cuties to share my two most wish listed items and the item I can't wait to purchase!

My most wish listed item is my Fifth Grade Math Task Card Bundle.  This is every set of task cards in my store, plus any that I add in the future.  It's a huge bargain over buying the cards individually...and even more so after 28% off!  

Next is my Danielson Framework Teacher Binder.  This binder has gotten really great feedback!  I included two options for your binder cover and dividers and an editable ppt file!
So what I am SUPER excited to buy?  The Brown Bag Teacher's iWrite: Monitoring Student Progress in the Writing Process. 


Every year, I've tried making something cute to show where students are in the writing process.  I've done the clippies, the names on magnets, some horrendously embarrassing set up with Velcro...but this is SO cute.  I can't wait to add this to my classroom!  I think this will be perfect for keeping kids on track, especially during performance tasks!

So what's on your wish list?  Be sure to link up with the Collaboration Cuties to share!

Also, I've rejoined Instagram under MissKinBK....leave your Instagram name so I can follow you!!! 


1 comment:

  1. YAY....your task cards are now on MY wishlist for the 18th. A definite MUST HAVE for me! Thanks for hosting a sale! I just bought the iWrite packet this week. Awesome! I'm planning on printing tomorrow!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete