Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to reality!

Yesterday, I was sitting poolside in Ocean City, MD with my family.




This morning, I was trying to organize this mess:


You'll hear no complaining from me though.  This was the nicest vacation we've ever taken.  The kids enjoyed it so much and I'm in love with all of my new memories.  My little gal learned quite a bit of vocabulary on this trip (she pointed out the "corn" while we were in the car this morning.  It was hedges!) 

While we were there, I didn't think too much about school, but knew that I'd need to head into my classroom before pre-service begins on Tuesday.

Getting there!  I can see the beginnings of a classroom in there!

2 comments:

  1. I love Ocean City!! Growing up, it was my family's beach of choice. Good luck setting up your classroom! I've been back with students for going on two weeks now.

    Hokie Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of your kids is simply priceless! Absolutely adorable! Good luck getting your classroom ready!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete